Last friday i went to Nissan car dealer at Subang Perdana after give up with Padaiyappa few attempts in draining my money in the banks every month now..
Yea i really2 shouldn't have said it out loud.. I don't care if u called it a myth, unfortunately its happening to me! And it is true..
So i went and immediately submit the application for Nissan X Gear. ( of course iv surveyed and ran through it before)..
So now i have indirectly make up my decision to for the car, i guess sayonara to the house the ? :( huhu.. I wish i could have both!!!:,(
Since its gonna happened that way, i guess i pretty much need to do something to fulfill my unmet needs.. I think i need a major makeover for my room to become like one that i have always plan for my new house.. It seems like I'm gonna stuck here for few more years.. So the least i can do is stuck with pleasant i guess :p
Im gonna start this new project next week, owh no raya haji!!! Okayy the next following week then..
But the decision might twisted again if the car did not went through with zero downpayment? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment