If i were to be tested greater than this after this, i wont be surprised.
Because Allah s.w.t loves me so much.
Sometimes when i think i couldnt handled it, but then i survived! I heartbroken and moved on.
So, i dont really take His test as a burden actually, maybe one im used to it and i know what gonna happened next and how it gonna end.
So dear Triple H, i dont know how long u will linger in my life.
I try to enjoy every single moment i could have with you.. try to be happy with your companion and attention.
I could waste my time waiting for magic powder from angels above, but I have vow on myself, that I wont repeat the same mistake..investing my time for love to happen.
All i could hope ul decide and realize fast...coz i wont be waiting..I always did and always will.
Nevertheless, i appreciate my girlfriends' concerns on this relationship.
They against it because they love me.
I ignore because i wanna enjoy my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment