Remember this film?
Okay..Im not gonna touch on the fights or Kate or Anne..
I wanna relate myself with their preparation towards the big day. Because I think Im experiencing the same thing right now..
Owh my..where should I start..
Or to be exact..when did it start? Im pretty sure it started after he ticked me with the ring. And after dengue. Yeap I get emotional because he only visited me one time! O N E!! And since then I never get recover..
Its not bout BIG things honestly..its about communication, sharing, effort and interest. Yeap sound simple but it is not because its general and subjective. But actually it can help because of its generality u can ask for advise or read. In case ur too ignorant and never care bout these area before.
I mean lets do this together! Okay ur far..so communicate!!
Walk the talk.. and update each other.. sharing!!
Again walk the talk..theres a reason why we discuss and plan..effort!!
Are u really in this? show fucking interest!!
Im a bit worried day by day because im the who feel do not want to communicate anymore, mals nak sharing.. no effort toward the rship anymore..and my only interest is on the wedding..not him anymore.
Im glad when i checked with my newly married girlfriends that it is normal!! Phew..
It will faded and gone once he shake the kadi's hand. And the post effect will be the opposite of it.
Lets just pray and pray..that this is only temporary..
Because i do not wanna waste all the money..and yeah pride.

No comments:
Post a Comment