Honestly, i dislike my job here.
I dont hate it, but theres no motivation or attraction that could wake me up early in the morning with happy heart.
Everyday, i dont feel like going to work.
It got to do with the uninteresting benefit here..no mileage claim and no commission. And of course typical Bumiputera company. Poor management and implementation. I think i had enough working in a bumiputera company already.
Basically what im earning here is a basic salary to pay my expenses monthly and another year of working experience. Thats it. No extra income..no fun.
Maybe the only positive thing that i can think of is that with this working experience related to Oil n Gas industry..it could be my stepping stone to a big company..like Petronas. Iv always wanted to work in Petronas. With their benefits and pay and yes experience..I could see myself settling down there.
And its nearer to my house. Like 10 minutes away?
But how long can i endure this 'takda hati' working here..
Unhappy things actually can bring yourself down worst than u think of. It affect my mood, my motivation and my behavior too!
Dear God, help me with this. I know iv been asking too much with little return to U...but please help me giving solution on this.TQ
No comments:
Post a Comment