Not to be judgmental, but I am more sure of myself that marriage doesn't guaranteed you happiness.
I have few gf that are having marriage problem at the moment and the tie mostly have been 8-10 years old. Its not that I'm taking their experience to be my guidance, but I always knew deep in myself that I don't trust the arrangement anymore. I mean me myself getting difficult in compromise with man and what else with the laws family? Iv realized that u can live happily with your family and friends and reach ur dream easier and in control with ur life.
Of course some say that I haven't found the right guy to switch my belief, and marriage is ibadah yg dituntut Allah, and ur getting pahala in doin that.
My point is, whats the use if after all the good deeds have been done, in the end there's possibility of discontinuity and unhappiness?
I mean man will always be man. There's always chances u'll be abandoned and the worst u stuck in an unhappy marriage. Woman will always be the one who have to feel ashamed even she dont have to. The one that will carry all the burden and not to lay eyes on other man or you'll be labelled.
But it gets funnier if the women managed to get married again and happier..then you'll be exempted from all those claims. I mean how and when would we know we are gonna be at that point and will we?
Things are much different compared to our parents time. Women were more patient and obey. They were dependent and scared of thinking that they will live alone as J.
Nowadays? No man, no trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment