Thursday, 5 February 2015

Been there, done that.

Im kinda feel sorry for my sis and some of my single girlfriends that still put boyfriend as one of life target and getting heartbroken every-now and then. I mean, after the unsuccessful engagement, Im actually become better at not thinking and putting that as priority anymore.

Now i know how does it feel when one had a divorce and the feeling of 'its okay been there done that'.. How to elaborate this yea?

Alright. I had taste the moment and celebration one of the important day in one's life and once it did not succeed, I feel like its ok..'been there,done that'. We have spent and the preparation was overwhelmed. Even the day was so beautiful with the fresh flower, presence of close family and friends. I was even count the day as my own family and friends gathering. And when the bastard party demolish all that, Im kinda like okay lets not giving chance to this kinda people to do that again to me and my family.

So, my point is, thanks to that (surprisingly), it have make me to eye on other important part of my life that is more important and challenging and fun. Like plan to further my Master in London, or quit this stupid Bumiputera Malay minded job and picking apple in Australia or simply spent any cents left in the account to simply purchase flight ticket for vacation.

And boyfriend or marriage has become not that interesting anymore. Because there's too much other things that you cant enjoyed anymore once ur settled down. Seriously, Iv witnessed many my older married girlfriends that envy another single life girlfriend that been jumping from Dubai to London and back to Dubai just because she cant stand the coldness ;D

And I know I wont be drown in enviousness because I still got chance to do that.

I know its hard to advise and explain this to my sister because she did not went through this life experience yet (and I hope she never will). I hope she will skip this part, and manage to enjoy this other things and only then found The Boyfriend and settled down.

Admittedly, boyfriend is fun to have around, but dont deny it they actually a stress contributor as well. I enjoyed a man's company but once Im not, I dont mind to end it and you go figure how to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment