Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Happy 2013!!!

1/1/2013.

Happy 2013!!!

Yeay!!

Last night was awesome spending time with my best girlfriends..perhaps maybe happier without the guys.. :|
It went well just like how i imagined it. A tasty dinner, dressed up diva, taking pics-upload it instantly, dance a bit and go home. Thats all i ask for my awesome new year celebration and its worth every penny (hair,new dress and dinner)

Money indeed very important. But for me i dont want to trade money for happiness. I mean I dont want to be controlled or 'bought' just because iv been spent by someone. Its quite annoying dont u think. Just because u pay doesnt mean anything later must be under your direction. Your mood, your wants and your drama. Seriously it makes me sick. I could have pay it myself! Or if i couldnt afford it, I could have just stayed in rather than to face what to be known as ... usualness of yours.

Enough with the drama will you?
Some people just didnt realize that drama is fun to be watched if it happens once or twice. But when it happens every time, people get annoyed ookay. I dont even want to spend time with these drama maker any more  Because unlike other insensitive and emotionless people, it did disturbed me. I know it is not my issue but its my night!

Gosh..seriously im so glad im single and available and having fun!;D

No comments:

Post a Comment