Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Friendship..

In my life, I dont really have lots of circle of friend actually.
Its either my sis's friends circle or my friends circle.

The etiquette of friendship is one of the most important thing in my life. I respect and obey the rules. Like no stealing people friends? No simply claiming people as BFF when u know they are not really up to your standard of BFF.

So, Im also sensitive to these issues. Esp if u feel u were not counted in the circle pun.. And I always have this thought because theres always someone or something that keep on remind me.
Honestly I pun penat lah to feel unappreciated and feel like I je yang beria..

So iv decided, lets break the circle. Let me myself with only me knowing, exit from the circle slowly.
Im sure my absent will not be realized pun.
Plus I still got my friends to be count on.

I mean whats the point if u can clearly witness that some people do not worship or appreciate u as their friends like u did pun. I dont know bout other people, but i cant tolerate that. I cannot accept knowing that we are not really been thought of.

Call me mega-sensitive bitch.
But i sedar diri.

For example, real friends will never forget to wish u 'Happy Birthday'. esp now it got flooded at your FB wall. Theres no way u could have missed it.

And, why does i never see my picture in ur IG or FB where else theres 'not really close friends' in it. And yet, when theres thing to talk about, I was all ears to u?

Im not complaining or mengungkit.. But it bothers me..So..

No comments:

Post a Comment